What to study
An ideal course is something you’d be happy studying, uses your skills and moves you nearer to a career you’d like.
When you look for courses watch out for these:
- Entry requirements like exam grades or Tariff points.
- Qualifications you might need to already have.
- Admissions tests you might need to take.
- Varying course start dates.
Where to study
If you know what but not where:
- How near home or a city centre do you want to be?
- Where has the most interesting module content?
- What assessment styles suit you?
- Look into reputations – overall and by subject.
- And check out chances to study abroad or find work placements.